Have you ever spent spring break at the Walt Disney World Resort?
I did. Several years ago, when I was a student at the University of Pittsburgh, my mom surprised me with a trip to Walt Disney World Resort and a room at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. It was five days of theme park adventure in the afternoon, and relaxation by the resort pool in the evening. To this day, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter is one of my favorites – it was such a welcome change from the cold Pennsylvania weather and so much fun!
That said, here are my top five reasons you should stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel for spring break this year.
- Test out new theme park offerings (before the summer crowd hits) – Think of all the new guest offerings that recently debuted or will begin this spring here at Walt Disney World Resort: Habit Heroes at Epcot; The Exotic Car Experience at Richard Petty; the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom interactive game; The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival; and Major League Baseball spring training at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Theme Park Benefits – Guests receive plenty of benefits when they stay at a Disney Resort hotel, including complimentary theme park transportation, and Extra Magic Hours, which gives them additional time to spend together and explore one assigned Disney theme park per day.
- Award-Winning Dining Options – Cape May Cafe. ’Ohana. California Grill. I could go on and on with the delicious dining options our resorts offer. There really is something for everyone, whether you like family-friendly character breakfasts, amazing steakhouses, or late-night romantic dinners.
- Resort Recreation – Aside from theme parks, Disney resorts offer a lot of fun during the day, too. Some resorts offer kids’ activities during the day and poolside movies at night (weather permitting). Other resorts offer golfing or boating onsite.
- Resort Relaxation – The spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers pampering treatments for guests of all ages – they even have treatments designed for kids ages 4-12.
Have a Magical Spring Break!!