Thanksgiving at WDW is a busy time! But a great time for a couple of old time favorites!
- People Watching. The parks are wall to wall people so it’s a great time to sit on a bench and watch the crowd. Understanding that Disney is so much more than a theme park will help you slow down and enjoy the small moments and memories you can build at this amazing place.
- During the night after Thanksgiving Days many elves drop in to transform the parks and resorts from a harvest theme to a spectacular Christmas theme! You get the best of both seasons during the same vacation!
- What says Holidays like water parks? Really, I’m not kidding! Water parks give you an experience at a time that of the year where some parts of the country are under snow or at the very least everyone is bundled up and forgot what their flip flops look like!
- Don’t think you have to have a reservation at the best of the best restaurants for that traditional Turkey and Dressing dinner. From the food courts at the resorts to most all of the table service restaurants serve this American Favorite.
- Use FastPasses as much as possible. Get up and get to the park of your choice early so you can gather your FastPasses. Ride the rides and keep going, hold your FastPasses for later in the day so you can get as much out of your as possible.
- Take a stroll through the resorts. Nothing is better than the decorations at many of the resorts. Take an afternoon and experience as many as possible.
- At Fort Wilderness you can take an old fashioned hay ride, at the Boardwalk you can ride a Surrey Bike; you can take a tour on private boats. So many options you’ll find your home tradition and if you don’t now is a fabulous time to make a new one!
- Prices have never been this good! Call or email us today to get started planning your best Thanksgiving Day ever!
Now let's go PLAN!!