Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Harmony Barber Shop

1st Hair Cut at Walt Disney World?

I wish I had thought of this for my children!! A few years ago, my sister took my niece to our favorite place for her first visit. This was the visit my sister found this fabulous barber shop in the Magic Kingdom!

The Harmony Barber Shop is located on the left as you enter the Magic Kingdom, past City Hall, tucked in between the "car barn" and the Emporium.You sit in the chair and get stickered up and get an old fashioned hair cut! They will cut hair on anyone male or female from 1 to 101 so next time you are there, give it a try!!
at 7 months they can be a bit squirmy!


Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
Cost for a haircut is $19 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. Colored hair gel, $5. Beard and mustache trims are $10. "First Haircuts" is the establishment's specialty. Young Walt Disney World guests who receive their first haircut at the Magic Kingdom barbershop are treated to many delightful surprises, from "pixie dust" and bubbles to Mickey Mouse stickers, and an extra-special "My 1st Haircut" set of Mouse Ears and certificate.The "My 1st Haircut" special is priced at $18.

Super proud of her new ears!!
 Now not to be out done, my dad decided it was time for his usual Jar Head cut.....they gave him a little more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment